Sunday, October 29, 2006

0nCe up0n a tiMe... i b3|iev3d...

Haiz how should I start this, I've never wrote a diary or a blog of myself before. So this is my very first, Always through of this kind of things as dumb, stupid and a waste of time. But lately the stress level has really to its peak high and I’m really starting to feeling very sad and hurt inside. Really don’t know who I should talk too now or who i'm left with to talk to… Well I use to believe that there was nothing to think about once things where done, this here is sure a first to everything…You know there used to be a saying that i believed

“life isn't simple, you made choices and you never look back on them”, well i think no one gives a damn…

your love is like a shadow at 10:02:00 PM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Mys3lf & I

  • Name.: Ah Xiang
    (aka. |iGhtDo-sAn)
  • Height.: 180 Weight.: 72kg
  • Relation.: Single
  • DOB.: 23rd May 19'88 (Gemini)
  • Staying.: AMK
  • Singaporean
  • right-handed person
  • Email.: Daylight_two@hotmail.com

Mem0ri3s

Hur s@y d3...