Sunday, November 12, 2006

A loNg we3k... tRyiNg t0 r3laX...

Wahaha... Been so long since the last time I blogged le... Hurhur so many things happened over the week, hais don’t know where to start typing also... Oh I never mention that I cut my hair liao… Whoa a lot of people say I look very ah beng in this hairstyle plus they say I wear long sleeve shirt look like ah beng head… lolz…

Oh this week was havoc in the night… Also one of the most tired weeks I have ever been through… Wa I think my mom and dad are going to kick me out of the house liao… ( Anyone got space for me to stay) Almost the whole week not at home sia, just when home to change…
From Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday went to that dumb Fredrick house to stay, cause he said his parents when for holidays and only left him at home very sianz… Buang la he, I tell you now then I know he is really a very bad person lor, don’t know how to exlplain to you all but are all I can say is that he treats his maid really f**king bad loh, wa plus that dog of his so dumb and horny lor I seat at the sofa watching tv keep hugging me doing the SM position sia wa so f**ked up… Sianz 1st time got the kind of feeling of give dog rape sia… lolz… Then still played with his dad’s bike, you should have looked at his dumb face scare like f**ck don’t know what sia… Haha lucky I pro or his dad’s bike would end up like trash lor… So funny lor he don’t even know how to start his dad bike still tell his dad say he know… “Aa how ar can call who to help”… haha… ( in the end I was the one who started it for him… Noob)
Then Thursday night, Nb received a call from fire saying that he got a lot of homework to do and project need to hand-up want to chiong finish everything by that night… Say go my house there the new MacDonald’s to do… Nb I know I should not have believed him lor, say go there study; go there play the wireless lor… Nb study my lan, less than 30 minutes go buy food then smoke then play laptop liao buang la… He still dare to say my teacher tell me to do proper this last term… lolz… Wa turn up very tired the next day at office… bang shot dead on the table sia lolz... my colleagues ask me where I go chiong sia haha…

Then Friday, I tot that I could finally go home today to have some rest after meeting fire and SJ with the gang… Whoa who knows after we caught a movie at cineleisure we were heading straight down to yishun (SJ Hse)... Wa that dumb SJ makes us walk so long to his house… bang... Wa have to say ar his house super the mass sia… but don’t know why ar mass till I and fire slept from 4am that Saturday morning to 7.30pm that evening… Haha can become sleep god liao… and now that SJ siao liao got hook to watching bleach after that day I was at his house watching the latest episode… Haha went home finally in a taxi…

Reach home… Bom bom liao, 2 hours later fire call again… Ya what, he tells me to go chiong… I say you siao ar just reach home lei… Lolz he says got what chio bu going tell me go haha… In the end I never go but he when… During the night he message me and said lucky you never come… hahaha… so dumb somehow I knew it… So woke up today in the afternoon to post a quick update on what happen this week… Will be more detail in the future post… Hahaha… have to go…

your love is like a shadow at 1:32:00 PM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Mys3lf & I

  • Name.: Ah Xiang
    (aka. |iGhtDo-sAn)
  • Height.: 180 Weight.: 72kg
  • Relation.: Single
  • DOB.: 23rd May 19'88 (Gemini)
  • Staying.: AMK
  • Singaporean
  • right-handed person
  • Email.: Daylight_two@hotmail.com

Mem0ri3s

Hur s@y d3...