Monday, November 13, 2006

Walk with m3 aNyoNe? Feeling Sick...

Omg feeling so sick now... Errrr dumb nose… I got a feeling a fever is coming soon… hais… met out with fire just now for dinner… We went all the way to gelyang to eat the well known tim sum and yu tao lolz… and of course to buy some cigg too… Haha… Then had no choice have to go home, cause both of us also sick… Haiz both also having running nose but i think i got abit of cough too... Sianz... Everything i have running nose my tears also start falling de, so f**ked up feeling like crying for nothing... lolx... Head feeling so heavy now… I think me going to sleep liao… Nitez everyone…

your love is like a shadow at 12:33:00 AM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Mys3lf & I

  • Name.: Ah Xiang
    (aka. |iGhtDo-sAn)
  • Height.: 180 Weight.: 72kg
  • Relation.: Single
  • DOB.: 23rd May 19'88 (Gemini)
  • Staying.: AMK
  • Singaporean
  • right-handed person
  • Email.: Daylight_two@hotmail.com

Mem0ri3s

Hur s@y d3...