Sunday, December 17, 2006

Back from messing around, going missing...

Omg i'm so sorrie everyone, i know i heaven been blogging lately... So sorrie, anyway it's mainly due to the reconstruction of my rooom... Changed the window grids, done by the HDB people, who make my room so damm dusty lor... Hmmrp... Hur hurx anyway i reposition all my room stuff, looks so much cleaner liao...

I guess i have to write some catching up on this blog, left out so much le... But so much has happen this past few weeks; went back to work le, met my long lose mei's and friends, went to MOS with my schoolmates and friends and ofcouse cannot leave out, went to malaysia with my xiao long jie ( spent many long sleepless nightz there )... hehe

Haiz but all seem so sudden, like some how planned or faith to be... Just pop up like that, just when i need friends beside me the most... But even so, still alittle heart broken... i just wonderful when will this pain ever stop, will i ever be free of this sorrow... Someone free me... Sob sobx...

Why do people not treasure the good things in life... why can't i see through a blackboard which is clean...

your love is like a shadow at 12:57:00 AM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Mys3lf & I

  • Name.: Ah Xiang
    (aka. |iGhtDo-sAn)
  • Height.: 180 Weight.: 72kg
  • Relation.: Single
  • DOB.: 23rd May 19'88 (Gemini)
  • Staying.: AMK
  • Singaporean
  • right-handed person
  • Email.: Daylight_two@hotmail.com

Mem0ri3s

Hur s@y d3...