Wednesday, December 20, 2006

what else can memorys bring me besides sorrow and hate...

errr... Stupid rain, been raining seens sunday morning... Going to fall sick soon i belive... rr rr chu... Errr Sianx, anyway my lao po from malaysia is coming back tomorrow... Yipee... hope i have time to pei her... Hehe... Dont know if she got buy anything back for me this christmas ma? Hmmm... Oh yes... Wonder how she look like in the dress i chose for her... hehe beautiful ofcouse...

haix... My dumbass dear today late for work again... Wth lor he damm stupid lei, he came up with a dumb reason of heavy rain then call me to book a cab for him... Make me scold him upside down sia... So noob Xp... Then when i told him there was a 4 dollars charge he tio shock tio liao, he still thought it was only a dollar charge... Yox my dear this is singapore not malaysia $%^&*(... I dont know la his supervisor like one horny lady also dont know which part she so attracted to him... Anyway it's just his luck that the supervisor say she will cover for him so he never tio warning lor or not he can GG liao, -see you back in malaysia... hee...

Well lesson 30 liao finally... Booked my TP le... 21st march 2007... heng heng one time pass ba... wasted so much time le... Haiz or not now can drive out dont need to scare liao... oh if you all didn't know the last time i drove tio speed camera... fark $%^&* knn so suay... rr rr chu... Err better go sleep...

Xp...

your love is like a shadow at 12:04:00 AM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Mys3lf & I

  • Name.: Ah Xiang
    (aka. |iGhtDo-sAn)
  • Height.: 180 Weight.: 72kg
  • Relation.: Single
  • DOB.: 23rd May 19'88 (Gemini)
  • Staying.: AMK
  • Singaporean
  • right-handed person
  • Email.: Daylight_two@hotmail.com

Mem0ri3s

Hur s@y d3...