Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Why do i see forever in your eyes...

Well so much has happen these past few days... So much that I would like to type it out in this blog but is never easy... I guess this kind of things will need time to solve themselves out, I fear what my words would cause if I type it out here... All I know is my heart and mind is going in two ways, it's not thinking as one or should I say I have to much too save before giving everything up...

I guess everything in this world comes with a price, sometimes you get it cheaper(easier) and sometimes you get it more Expansive(harder) and sometime you just get it without paying a single cent... You know when that happens you will someday be paying twice the amount it will cost you , twice the hurt , twice the pain... So treasure what you have is all I can say never missing out even on the smallest chances in life that we have...

You and I have a life road, we met at a cross-junction, we waited together for the green light to turn, we spent seconds like minutes and minutes like hours... but fate it seems when it turn green, we walk out together and there it was, a light in two and a sound of roar, I jumped and push you away, telling you life is never easy... I believe in you because we are brothers and I will see you even if it's heaven or hell... Brotherhood means forever...

Anyways this post is for the past three days so it should be longer abit more... Added in my Elmo poems at the top... Hur hurx I know they're bad... This few days I was really very happy... Though it didn't seem much... We still went to a pub, visited the K-box, watched a movie, played pool and many more... Haha all bring back so much nice memories (Opps got some bad ones la but don’t write better cause all know she is a bitch)... Really enjoy it, thanks for the memories my beloved family... (Fire, ying, Ed)

Humpz... Xp

your love is like a shadow at 12:06:00 PM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Mys3lf & I

  • Name.: Ah Xiang
    (aka. |iGhtDo-sAn)
  • Height.: 180 Weight.: 72kg
  • Relation.: Single
  • DOB.: 23rd May 19'88 (Gemini)
  • Staying.: AMK
  • Singaporean
  • right-handed person
  • Email.: Daylight_two@hotmail.com

Mem0ri3s

Hur s@y d3...