Thursday, January 04, 2007

so fucking tuppid...

i can't believe it... i'm so fucking silly... why i'm i doing so much for a girl who i know i can never be with... this is so silly of me... just one message and i woke up going through the net and the street directory looking for her... wtf lor and in my mind i knew even if i went down to help her she would also be just a friend, you know i wouldn't do a thing if you are just a friend but for you... i can somehow say its faithed lor i was having a bad dream and i woke up seeing her message beside my pollow... but what's the use i really starting to hate both of them, they are making me feel like a tuppid idiot... go to hell la, no more friendship no more family no more brotherhood... i want to heal my feeling and search for my soul but you two had to destroy everything, knowing i'm hurt and still trying to bend the rubber-band... knn thats it... for your information hui ying i call him many fucking time le and it none of my problem also...

your love is like a shadow at 2:40:00 AM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Mys3lf & I

  • Name.: Ah Xiang
    (aka. |iGhtDo-sAn)
  • Height.: 180 Weight.: 72kg
  • Relation.: Single
  • DOB.: 23rd May 19'88 (Gemini)
  • Staying.: AMK
  • Singaporean
  • right-handed person
  • Email.: Daylight_two@hotmail.com

Mem0ri3s

Hur s@y d3...